Community

March 2018 Newsletter

March 2018 Newsletter

Real Estate Market Report February by the Numbers Portland Area Months of Inventory: 1.9 Portland Area Avg. Sales Price: $441,900 YTD Average Sales Price increased: 7.5% Portland Area Closings increased: 10.9% Portland Area New listings increased: 1.8% Average market...
Welcome to 24/7 Properties

Welcome to 24/7 Properties

I am proud to introduce to you, 24/7 Properties.  We are a boutique real estate agency devoted to serving clients in the Portland area with the highest level of professionalism and integrity.  It is our mission to provide the most professional, knowledge based...
Invaders!

Invaders!

I drove up to a vacant house I have listed for sale in NE Portland this past week and noticed someone looking in the back door and someone looking in the front window. Since the house is Pending and set to close in two weeks and the weather was nice, I figured it was...
Hijacked

Hijacked

You would never give your personal information to the King of Nigeria to wire transfer you a million dollars right? But you would give all your personal information to a prospective landlord, especially to secure a property in this crazy rental market, even if you...